Where: Parking lot outside the park gate
When: 6:30 SHARP!!! To 7:30pm
What: Fun family classic ski: generally, we ask the kids where they want to go, and we just let them lead and make some miles!!
· Headlamp is a must! We are skiing primarily in the dark!
· This is not a formal practice – we simply divide in to approximate groups and go for a ski
· Bunnies, kids under 7, or very newer/slower skiers must be accompanied by a parent: we only have a couple coaches at these nights and they tend to go with their kids.
· Dress warmer than you think. The temperature always drops around that time, plus the valley is colder than in town.
· Stick together – for safety, kids must not ski alone.